Flexible Grinding Disc for Stone (T27)
|Materials that we use to make abrasive products: |
1) Aluminum oxide: A
2) White aluminum oxide: WA
3) Single crystal aluminum: SA
4) Black silicon carbide: C
5) Green silicon carbide: GC
6) Zirconia aluminum: ZA
7) Except the above materials, wool and nylon and other materials are used in some
of our products such as polishing wool wheels, and nylon pads
Major series of the products:
1) T41 flat cut off discs
2) T42 depressed center cut off discs
3) T27 depressed center grinding discs
4) T27a flexible grinding discs
The meaning of 'T41 A30 R8BF 80m/s':
1) T41: T41 flat cut off discs
2) A30: aluminum oxide materials grit 30
3) R: harness grade
4) 8: structure no.
5) B: combined material 'resin'
6) F: fiber glass reinforced
7) 80m/s: means meter per second, rotary speed
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.