Gilding Press(Stamping Machine)
|Pneumatic gilding press |
(1) max. Pressing size (hot plate):120 x 90mm
(2) tray size:210 x 190mm
(3) max. Stroke of hot plate:80mm
(4) max. Pressure:750kg
(5) max. Pressing temperature:300degree
(6) heating power:400w
(7) power source:220-240v/50hz,110-130v/60hz
(8) net weight:43kg gross weight:60kg
(9) dimensions (l x w x h):430 x 530 x 820mm
(10) packing wooden case:500 x 550 x 830mm
1. Pressure adjustment:
Lift adjusting knob up and turn it to (+) or (-) for increasing or decreasing pressure.
After pressure set, please press the knob down.
2. Temperature setting:
Set temperature controller at required value.
Green lamp lights, indicating hot plate is heated.
After temperature rises to the set degree, red lamp lights up, indicating heating stopped.
S1 controls pressing time.
S2 controls the delay span between hot plate reset and gold foil fed.
S3 controls the length of gold foil to be fed in.
4. Mode setting:
Both of the following two modes will carry out a
Complete pressing process automatically.
(1) if switch mode selector to continuation, please loose the tray and pull it out. Place the item (which needs to be gilded) onto tray and push it back. The machine starts.
(2) if put into jogging mode, please plug treadle switch in. Press it once. The machine starts.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.