Liquid Air Separation Plant
|1) Liquid oxygen output/purity (oxygen): 160L/h/99.6% |
2) Pressure of liquid oxygen from cold box: 15KPa. G
3) Liquid nitrogen output/purity: 220L/h 2
4) Pressure of liquid nitrogen from cold box: 16KPa. G
5) Feed gas flow: 2,900Nm&up 3;/h
6) Compressor outlet pressure: 8 bars
7) Starting period: 18 hours
8) Deriming period: 18 hours
9) Continuous operation period: 1 year
10) Occupied space (L x W): 10m x 10m
This plant uses low pressure processing, cryogenic technique and rectifying to gain pure liquid oxygen, nitrogen and argon from air. This is to use the theory of turbo-expander chilling cycling to liquefy air. According to the different boiling points of liquid oxygen and liquid nitrogen, re-distilling in the dephlegmation tower, then, gain 99.6% purity of oxygen and 99.9% purity nitrogen or even above. According to customers' needs, we can change operation to gain part liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen and medical oxygen.
We can also design products according to users' demands.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.